High Holidays at The Jewish Museum
Thank you to all how joined us for our annual complimentary gathering of Jewish young professionals to celebrate the Jewish New Year with relevant prayer, contemporary commentary, meaningful community, technological tools for atonement, and the opportunity for personal transformation.
We look forward to your joining us once again in 2015!
Get a taste of The Tribe High Holiday Experience with a 30 second video.
The Experience is unlike anything you have tried before. It's 90 minutes of Jewish prayer and commentary infused with snidbits and references from the contemporary world. People enter alone and exit with a profound sense of community and belonging.
Here is what attendees have said:
- I can’t believe how connected I felt tonight—to the others in the room, the Rabbi and myself.
- Tonight I experienced God. Yesterday I didn’t believe in God.
- I love how you try to include everyone and make us feel welcome.
- I felt so much more involved.. more connected.
- The service was emotionally engaging and thought provoking.
- I actually connected/understood the holiday, which is empowering.
- ...for anybody more concerned with keeping jews “jewish”, I think this organization is 100% on point. They run a well-oiled machine; for a free event it was fascinating how well it ran and how professional it felt.
- I brought 5 friends and they all thanked me at the end.
You can check out The Tribe's HighHoliday Experience photos here.
The Tribe's High Holiday Experience is made possible thanks to generous support from The Woldenberg Foundation, The Greater Miami Jewish Federation, Slingshot Fund, Temple Beth Sholom, The Jack Chester Foundation, The Victor Center for the Prevention of Jewish Genetic Diseases, and NCJW.